We sent Max a box of goodies before the 4th of July. Today when we talked to him I asked him what kind of school supplies he needed. He gave me a list, a small list at first. But then the list began to grow. Here is what he has asked for so far:
- a ruler
- a pencil box
Sounds simple enough, I know. The longer we talked, the more he thought about Ohio and all the things he left here, thinking he would return home shortly, and the list continued to grow.
- a Superman backpack (simple enough)
- the Superman outfit Grandma gave me for Christmas (the blow up one!)
- George, his bear from Grandma at Christmas
- his watch (....oh and one for his sister Tonya too!)
- and his secret box (the one he kept all his letters in!)
Too funny! I think I will have to send many small shipments to get it all to him. Truth be told, I would gladly send all this to him and more! We love to talk to our little man, and knowing that we put a smile on his face each time a box arrives at his door in Ukraine from Ohio USA, makes me happy, and ready to do it again!