Today we received positive news from across the pond (and from home). The first e-mail came from across the pond, saying that we couldn't be positive on a travel date, but 'J' had talked to the Ministry Officials about finishing our adoptions before the summer break. There was a word that kept re-appearing in the e-mail that confused me - till.
After some clarification from Shelley to help understand the E.E. lingo, she thinks we will travel before summer!!! YEA!
Here is the kicker--sounds like our dossier is on the desk of the official, but that person is on vacation until the end of April. Gotta love E.E.! (Does this person know he/she gets a month long break 2 months from now????? I'm sure he/she does!) Regardless, once again, we wait. As hard as it is to wait, I am encouraged that we will hopefully be traveling before the country's summer vacation!!!
I can't wait to be able to see her, smell her, touch her, kiss her, hold her, and tell her that Mama and Papa are here to take her home forever!!! Hold tight 'M', we'll be there soon!!
PS: Christine, if you read this, will you add me to your blog??? I've been praying, but been out of the loop! Can't wait, maybe we'll travel together!! :)