We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Going Private

I am going to set our blog to private over the weekend. Please let me know if you are interested in following us while on our trip! Send me a message and your e-mail to cnoecker@yahoo.com or here on our blog and I will add you to our list!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I would love to continue to follow your journey to bring your little girl home. My email is butterflygirl82@gmail.com
Rachel
heartforthephilippines.blogspot.com

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Please add me~jngcampbell9@msn.com

Hugs`Jody

Anna Torres said...

Hi--I'd love to continue reading your blog. I'm a long-time supporter of RR.

Thanks,
Anna Torres
anna@annatorreslaw.com

Anonymous said...

i would love to follow your blog. i am praying for a safe and a happy ending to your dream.
ritawages@bellsouth.net
a grandmother with a heart for
orphans.

Kimberly Gail said...

I would love an invite when you go private. I really want to see you bring this little beauty home!

thanks,
Kim

why_not_4@yahoo.com