We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man

Happy 13th Birthday my little Ukrainian man! Wow, 13! It has been 3.5 years since I have been able to pull you close and surround you with arms, hold you close, and tell you I love you. I can still remember the way you would say " I love you too, Pop!"

We made you a birthday cake today. We put candles in your cake, we sang Happy Birthday to you. Hannah wanted to know if we could get in the car and bring you a piece of your birthday cake. How sweet my Hannah is! Hannah is determined that the next child we bring home will be a boy and his name will be Max. She said she needs a big brother!

My wish for you today, birthday boy is that you are safe and healthy. I pray that you still know that no matter where you go, you remember how I always told you that "God, Papa and Mama love you so much". I still mean it as much today as the last time I had the chance to hold you in my arms in a warm embrace and tell you that. I know someday, I will be able to give you a great big hug again. Until then, I will continue to pray for you and love you!

No comments: