We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mile a minute

As I put my head down on the pillow tonight, my mind was racing a mile a minute. So many things to think about.  School is about to end, summer is upon us.  Our Both Hands Project is nearing and so much still needs to be done to prepare for the big day--food, supplies, donations, waivers, and prayers.  Then, with summer, I'll be more focused on travel.  Travel across the ocean to bring our children home.  Then I thought about Mr M.  Does he lay his head on his pillow at night and his mind races?
Summer presents another hosting opportunity, but we thought there was a chance we might be traveling to visit another country during that time, so we didn't commit to host.  How could we be here and there at the same time?  I'm wondering if the children know who is/is not on the list for summer hosting.  Does he wonder why he isn't on that list?  Oh, how I long to talk to M and let him know that he is worthy of love.  I hope he understands.
And tonight as I attempt to lay my head on the pillow and sleep, someone on the other side of the ocean is just waking up to begin a new day.  I pray that last night as he put his head on his pillow he knew how much he is loved!

No comments: