We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1

Here we are- It's a new day, a new week, and a new month.  Mondays are typically the day that travel word arrives for families. A while back an email came from afar that said something about travel news in August.  I had convinced myself that today would be the day. As it is now after 9:00pm in the boys' country, I doubt we will get travel news today.

This our last full week of summer.  Teachers start back to school next Thursday and the kids come back on Monday the 15th.  And I'm not motivated what so ever.  My brain can't focus on school, when my heart is focused on two boys in a far away land that I long to see again and meet for the very first time.  My heart has trouble fathoming travel when my brain is overloaded with the multitude of things that will need to be arranged for our family when we travel.  And why is it, that everything seems to come to me when I lay my head down on the pillow?  I just can't seem to turn my brain off and sleep peacefully.  Then, when I do fall asleep, I dream dreams that seem so real, I wake wondering if they really happened!
Maybe news will come later in the week.  I know there is at least one other family in the same boat we are--waiting for news.  I look forward to the opportunity to meet the Lim family and have another family to touch base with while in country!

No comments: