We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Family photo

Long ago, back in the fall, my mom decided it was time to have family photos taken. Just imagine, trying to get 13 people to look at the camera, let alone smile all at the same time! Those 13 people included Nathan (3 yrs), Calvin (under 1), Maria (under 1) and Hannah (age 4). Hannah still isn't into posing for photos....must be her Ukrainian heritage! Once we took lots of family photos, the photographer then took photos of our little families (my sisters and I with our spouses and children). Here is the end result! I can't wait to have pictures taken again, with our two little girls!

2 comments:

Susi said...

Looking good!! And Hannah posed!!!

Julie said...

What great pictures! I'm so happy that your paperwork is about ready to send, too. I'm so excited for you to have your girls together. What a wonderful blessing they both are!