Thinking about our trip to Serbia, I wanted to make a note of things we were glad we packed or things we should have.
Things I'm glad/*wish I had brought:
- peanut butter (there isn't anything like it when you travel)
- compact umbrella
- comfortable shoes (spend the money and get a good pair)
- Pepto Bismal tablets(nice to take a tablet before a meal out to help coat your stomach. Doctor suggested it before we went to Ukraine)
- travel packs of wipes
-travel size hand sanitizer
- power strip (we plugged the converter into the outlet and the power strip kept everything charged. No switching around plugs)
- i-pod. (Nice to drown out the noise from neighbors that don't keep the same hours as you at night!)
- drain covers (to put in the shower to give Mila a "bath"
-diaper pins (in case your kiddo's pants are too big!)
* washcloths (they don't have them here)
* clothespins (could have hung more clothes outside.)
* Ziploc baggies (we packed them, but they didn't make it here)
* cable to plug our travel DVD player into the TV. (ugh, watching a movie on a 8" screen isn't much fun!)
*more baby type toys (light up/music toys) - I wanted to be age appropriate and not insult anyone, but what I really needed to focus on was developmentally appropriate.... oh well!