We have been blessed with two special daughters and two sons from Eastern Europe. We welcome you to follow our journey as a family of five, waiting to travel and pick up #6, with the ins and outs of family, education, farm life, and love!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello, my name is....

I feel like I ought to be attending a meeting, and here is how my introduction would go:
"Hello, my name is Cara.  (crowd- Hello Cara.)  I am a habitual prayer warrior for many children with special needs in orphanages around the world needing homes. I've found another one that I feel the need to pray for....."

Tonight, while looking at the Reece's Rainbow sight, I saw a little guy who desperately needs a family.  This little guy is "My Mila".  He has quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy, which in simple terms means it is hard for him to use either of his hands and his legs.  Very soon he will be transferred to an institution where he will spend ALL of his time in a crib.  He has a full grant, $20,000 towards his adoption!  

If I had the ability to stay home, our family would be on our way to save this little guy and give him a home.  Sadly, for our family, that just isn't in the cards at this point.

Will you join me in praying for this little guy?  I can't imagine our life without our Mila.  She brings us such joy in every giggle.  I'm sure this little guy would do the same in a forever family!

No comments: